Eric logged into Module One of the Treating Stress and Trauma course as part of the competition - this is his application
Hi Cliff and the team Thank you so much for this amazing course. I have been watching and rewatching module 1 and getting so much out of it. I am sure with so many amazing practitioners that deciding on who should win will not be easy. Thank you for your consideration it is greatly appreciated.
I'll tell you a little about my practice. About two years ago, after a very long struggle, I became an approved provider for the local VA. I usually do between 24-30 75 minute treatments in a week. Of these most are combat veterans who have experienced incredible trauma in their time in the military. Many of my clients served in the gulf war or Vietnam. Most have PTSD with all the chronic pain, anxiety, depression, flashbacks, etc that accompany it. Your course and the launch webinar, as I said in my message to you, has given me new understandings of a lot of the most common patterns that I see in the Hara Diagnosis of these people, as well as a stronger understanding of what links their symptoms and how to treat them effectively. I have already been using the temporal scanning technique with some truly amazing results.
Also, aside from my work with veterans I also treat many cases of childhood physical and sexual abuse. These have responded INCREDIBLY to the temporal scanning technique. It really seems to be able to bypass all the patterns of defence that are set up around the initial trauma and get right the root. This is amazing work, and I am so grateful for it.
Money is always a bit of an issue for me as my practice is the only source of income for my family and accepting clients through the VA, while very rewarding, has meant that they decide what they will pay me. This is often quite a bit less than my private pay clients. I am always nervous about my writing and never sure if I have given enough, too much, or just jumbled information. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything for you or if you would like any further information. I am watching and studying your online material every morning before I come to the office. It s really making a difference in my practice and in the lives of a lot of veterans. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Eric Balas
Stress and Trauma Competition Rules The Competition is being run by the newenergywork project as part of its Free Month of resources for treating Stress and Trauma with Shiatsu. The competition has the following rules:
1. Applications for the competition should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org the 12th of October to midnight GMT on the 12th of November 2018.
2. The application should briefly outline why the applicant would like access to the online course free place
3. The winner will be decided by the newenergywork team based on the applicants outline email
4. The winner will be announced on the free stuff page of newenergywork.com on the 14th of November for one week
5. The first prize will be a free place on the course
6. Runners-up will be offered a bursary towards the course as a consolation prize.
7. As part of the Free month we are offering a limited number of bursaries to participants. If a participant enrols on the course with a bursary during the month and subsequently joins and wins the competition for a free place their course fees will be reimbursed.
8. No member of the newenergywork team or contractors or suppliers to the newenergywork project are able to enter the competition.
9. The winners application will be posted on this page - assuming permission is granted - after the competition ends